Beyond SC Deep-Hole Drills. Multiple Materials. Through Coolant.
• HP solid carbide deep-hole drills with through coolant for steel, cast iron, stainless steel, high-temperature alloys, and non-ferrous materials.
• Application-specific SC drill for drilling holes up to 30 x D up to 4x faster than conventional HSS and gun drills.
• Broadest diameter range on the market from .0938–.6299″ (2,383–16mm).
• KMH-point geometry is available as a semi-standard, especially for crankshaft applications.
• KCPK20™ grade (B27_HPG) is an AlCrN-TiAlN-based coating provides outstanding wear resistance. New ultra-fine-grain carbide ensures process reliability at high feed rates in steel and iron.
• KN25™ Beyond uncoated grade (B27_HPS) with highly polished surface ensures superior chip evacuation and prevent built-up edge in aluminum and high-temp alloys, even when low-pressure coolant or MQL is applied.
• KCMS20 grade (B27_SGL) is a monolayer PVD AlTiN coated ultrafine grain carbide with superior surface finish. First choice for deep hole drilling of stainless steel and high-temperature resistant materials. Due to the coatings enhanced high temperature properties this grade can also be applied for MQL applications in steel.
Se vedlagt fil for spesifikasjoner eller klikk her for å lese mer på leverandørens side >>